Needs-Based English and Spanish
“Owain has a background of living abroad where he completely integrated into a foreign culture so he perfectly understands the struggles of people who study English as a second language and learn about British culture.”
Lydia, Legal Counsel, Ireland
- Needs-based training for individuals and groups, both face to face and online
- Online via Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts (or in-house company tool)
- Learner objectives are specific to you and can change with your needs
- Strong emphasis on speaking practice (real language use, chunk learning/output, pronunciation – word/sentence stress, intonation, etc)
- Focus on intelligible communication and raising awareness of the impact of all areas of the target language: Grammar, Lexis, Phonology, Discourse
- Shared notes in Google Drive with supplementary resources uploaded based on learner needs
- Application and discussion of key learning strategies from the Science of Learning, such as Retrieval Practice and Spaced Learning
- Flexibility in terms of timetabling where possible
Owain is a great teacher! He is creative and works not only with general language but helps you focus on spеcific topics.TANJA, BEAUTY COACH IN VIENNA, AUSTRIA (FIND HER ON INSTAGRAM)
Needs-Based Language Training is personalised, useful and supported.
I work with professionals from any sector, whether it is Business, Science or Education.
I offer free consultation to companies or individuals so we can discuss your needs before committing to a training course. (For details of available ‘packs’, e.g. Pack50 = 50 hours of training, please click on ‘Free Consultation’ below and get in touch.)
For testimonials, see What My Students Say.